Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Sponsor's Kitehero/Windalert!

On a recent trip to Hatteras I got to meet Ryan one of the owner's of Kitehero who is a really cool guy. Really into the sport and knows what he is doing to help grow the sport. Got me hooked up with a bunch of POV style cameras and rigs for my kite. Can't wait to get some more new footage. If you haven't seen the POV style look on my site and I have a video of it. Really cool and fun angles! Contact Ryan from Kitehero if your interested in the cameras, great and easy guy to do business with and will get you totally setup for a killer deal!

Ryan also works with Windalert and got me a unlimited subscription to all the wind meter and wind chart and data across all the sites. This will help me track the best winds in my area and when I'm on the road, so that I don't miss any good wind. Check them out if you want some more detailed info on were to ride and what the wind is going on the run and on your computer.



Thanks, Drew Chrsitianson

No comments:

Post a Comment