Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Girl Kiter!

Just got in after teaching a great lesson today! My student was up and riding and started to ride up wind within the first lesson along with a few jumps (not sure if they were on purpose) :) ! So excited to have someone else loving the sport like I did when I started and always a + adding a girl kiter to this male sport! Watch out for this girl in the next couple years she will be ripping soon! Check out the Pictures. Best of all its my girlfriend, can't wait to ride together!




                                      Ending the Day with a Perfect Sunset

If your in the St.Pete Florida area and interested in taking a Kiteboarding Lesson contact me at kiterdrew@gmail.com for more info. Thanks


1 comment:

  1. That was nice of you to teach your girlfriend!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete