Monday, January 3, 2011

New Portable Rail! Plans Included

So just finished building a new rail to use out here in the bay. Only problem when building this was that here in the bay you can't leave your features out in the water. So had to make it portable and easy to setup and break down. The rail is a 24' flat bar rail and with different legs it can easily turn into a incline rail. Down below is how I did it. Can't wait to get out and hit this new rail!

Here is the building material list and a few pics

Rail 24' 2 sections of 8"X12'

Deck 2- 2X8X12
Support Beam 2- 2X6X12
Posts 6- 2X4X8
3- 4X4 Brackets
Feet 3- 2X4X8
Bolts needed 14 varies sizes
Plastic Deck(PVC Sheets)- 2X8 sheet

Rough Cost $150-200 I found a lot of my materials so my cost was around $100

If interested in the Building Plan Contact me and I'll send you a more detailed plan with pictures



                                                                   New Rail

                                                              Easy Set-Up
                                        
                                                              Two Piece Design

No comments:

Post a Comment